Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cape Town - Week 47

As I am leaving for a 2-week roadtrip in about 15 minutes, this is about all the text you shall receive. Enjoy the pics and will be back "just now."


Ann Arbor Hills representing in South Africa

One of my last Monday nights at Mercury... tear sniffle tear

My new favorite pose

Yes, that IS Blue from Old School, and yes, he should be an inspiration to us all

Chapman's Peak Richness

More richness

South African Subtitles: Making absolutely NO sense whatsoever

At the top of Lions Head

Dassie -- one of the cutest animals ever

A little artsy shot

Saying farewell to the Green Monster -- I'll miss your breakdowns, constant dead batteries in the mornings, and of course spending 5 minutes everytime I drove locking you up like Fort Knox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Lindsay said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a serious amount of body hair.