Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Welcome to My Blog

Friends, Family & Curious Readers,

Welcome to my blog: Coming to Africa - A Journey Back to My Roots

I hope to use this blog as a way of keeping you all up-to-date on my journeys and adventures while I am living in Cape Town, South Africa.

If you would like to subscribe to this blog, so that you receive updates whenever I add something new:

1. Enter your email into the "Subscribe to My Blog" area on the right-hand portion of the blog (do NOT click on the "Posts (Atom)" link at the bottom of the page).

2. You will be directed to a new browser page to verify your email address.

3. Activate your email by responding to the message sent to your inbox. Once you have activated your email, you will receive a notification whenever I update my blog (wow, this sounds professional).

While I would love to send individual emails to all of you, this is much easier, and I honestly don't feel like spending 1/2 my time in Cape Town writing emails. : )

Thanks!

No comments: